Sunday, September 16, 2018


The Way of The Pack:
Understanding and Living With Livestock Guardian Dogs



Finally, my book will be available soon later this week on Amazon and KDP Kindle Store. 
There are over 40+ chapters on how to understand and use LGDs.
Just a few of the chapters include:

P is for Predator
Self-Assessment & Discernment for LGD Owners
Fining a Good SFD Mentor
Before the Dog, the Fencing
Feeding Your LGDs
Adding a New LGD to a Pack
The Use of Bells on Stock and Dogs

And so much more for you to learn.


You can buy my book from Amazon; $35.00 on Kindle; 
or, you can wait until the book is out on Amazon via $35.00 plus shipping and handling.

Also, I will be soon offering on Pay Pal, $40.00 includes the cost of the book and shipping, once I get copies sent to me. I will include autograph copies as well to folks, and those who want a book shaped via another postal such as in Spain, Turkey, Mexico, France, German, and other countries, etc.

Thank you for looking at my book.
I hope I can help people understand and use these dogs, and that my book will give people pause to think over these dogs, and why they are so important, and how we can learn so much from these dogs and from others as well.

This has been a very difficult time for me due to increasing health and I again thank everyone's patience and time with me getting this book finally finished and done.
God bless to all of you.






Search This Blog

Popular Posts!