Thursday, June 13, 2019

Packing Life Into The Way of The Pack



The Winnemucca, Nevada Community Living Magazine just put out their June-July 2019 copy yesterday late afternoon, which features my book, The Way of The Pack: Understanding and Living With Livestock Guardian Dogs, and a very interesting article on my LGDs and own health and fight with my sickness, which was hit on me literally after my LGD book was released on September 17, 2018.  My huge thanks to the two women who committed and helped me in this book.  Shelly Gerhard and Cindy Whitaker, I both thank you so much and God Bless your kindness and generosity in my magazine. Your kind remembrance of my story and the famous Kurt Markus photograph that he became famous on, means heart and soul to me as well.









Search This Blog

Popular Posts!