Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Way of The Pack Gets a Fan Mail

The Way of The Pack Gets a Fan Mail



William C. Reynolds


My years of the famous author, film, movie star, horse and livestock owner Bill Reynolds goes back a long time. His own father used to own CBS. Yeah, you know, a famous film and television in California. Many of you LGDs, farms or ranches might not even have ever met Bill, let along hear of him. Tsk, tsk! Maybe your first look should be over his famous books, films and more: William C. Reynolds.

A most kind letter arrived this yesterday from Bill. I thought the remarks on my book, The Way of The Pack: Understanding and Living With Livestock Guardian Dogs, which was a copy I autographed on and sent to Bill in Santa Ynez, is mentioned here. I was so pleased to hear from him and also amazing his kindness and fight for me against my MS and sickness. 

Enjoy.









Search This Blog

Popular Posts!